Welcome to the mailbox migration portal for alumni!
You can use the following pages to transfer your alumni mailbox.
You were able to start the transfer until 6/30/2022, 11:59 PM. If you want to request a new mailbox, please write us an email.
Notes on your mailbox move
- The transfer can be requested only once for each mailbox.
- As a rule, the duration is less than 30 minutes. Depending on the amount of data to be transferred and the number of processes started at the same time, the move may be delayed by several hours. If this is not completed after 24 hours, please contact us.
(Rough estimate: 1 GB of data takes about 10 minutes).
- While transferring your mailbox, only emails are copied. Individual mailbox settings or objects such as contacts or calendars are not transferred.
- E-mail attachments with a single size over 50 MB cannot be moved, please ensure to make your personal backup beforehand.
- A few minutes before the transfer starts with the creation of a backup copy of your mailbox, you will receive a message from us by e-mail (start of the mailbox move). In this message, you will be asked not to make any changes to your mailbox from now on. This is to avoid that e.g. recently sent e-mails are not included in the copy process. Therefore, please do not use your old mailbox after receiving this message. We will send this message to your old mailbox as well as to a second e-mail address, which you can indicate for this purpose on the next page.
- We will confirm the completion of your mailbox move with a second message. Please do not make any changes to your new mailbox until you have received this second message (completion of the mailbox move). You can open your new mailbox on this page.
For more information, see the FAQ menu item.